I can't see my offers
After creating a bundle offer, you should see your bundle below the ADD TO CART button as shown here:
However, there are usually a few main things that need to be checked if the offer does not appear as expected.
In this article:
If you cannot see the offers you have created when you test them, here's a checklist on what to watch out for:
Offer start/end date
The offer start time needs to be either empty or set to a past time. If this is not the case, then the bundle will not appear.
Disabling Ajax Cart
Ajax cart needs to be disabled for your offer to appear and your cart settings need to be updated. You can find out more about it here: https://upsell-bundles.boosterapps.net/article/1840-what-is-an-ajax-cart
Conflict with other apps
While a lot of apps are compatible with our app, there will be some apps in the market that break our Product Bundles app either partially or entirely.
Here is a list of the types of apps that aren't compatible with our Product Bundles app:
- Any app that takes over the checkout process
- Any preorder app
- Any other upsell or discount app
- Quantity Breaks
There might be some incompatibility issues with the theme that is installed in the store. This will require further investigation as there can be multiple issues.
Showing the offer only to tagged customers
You can customize the audience and set the offer to be visible only to a specified group of customers based on your preference. Follow these easy steps:
- Launch the app and choose the offer that you want to edit from the dashboard.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu and choose Edit.
- Scroll down to the Optional Settings section and check the box that says "Only show offer for logged in customer".
- A blank field will appear where you can enter the tags for the customers that you want to allow to see the offer. If you want to put multiple tags, put a comma after each tag to separate them.
- Click Save and Continue.