Discounted Pricing Methods
Discounted Pricing Methods mainly refer to the way discounts are computed and displayed on the checkout page. These are your options when you set your discounted pricing method on the Settings page.
In this article:
Single Discount Code
This method displays a summary of the discount of the customer's order. Check out the advantages and disadvantages of using this method:
- Conversion details and referral tracking are tracked properly.
- Orders are shown in proper channel reports.
- All discounts are summed up in a single discount code rather than showing per line item.
Line by Line Discounts
- More visibility since discounts are shown for each item
- Conversion details and referral tracking are disregarded
- Orders show in "Other" channel in reports
- No abandoned checkout notifications
- Checkout process takes a while
Does this app use draft orders?
Yes, the app uses draft orders and can be set using the Line by line discounts as the Discounted Pricing method.