Creating a bundle
Once you have the Upsell Bundles app installed, you will be taken to a screen similar to this:
Click on the "create an offer" button and you will brought to this page:
The bundle offer would be "Buy the following" for "Fixed amount", "Fixed amount off", or "percentage off".
- This is where you choose the quantity for each product, and the products to add to the bundle. We suggest adding 4 into a bundle offer at most as this will most likely affect conversion of sales. Please note that you cannot have only 1 item in the bundle. If you want to create a discount for multiple of the same item, we suggest using our Discounted Pricing app.
- Set Discount. Here is where you sent the amount to be taken off. There are 3 options for this:
- Fixed amount would let you set the price of the entire bundle
- Fixed amount off would let you set the discount at a number value (for example adding 30 would take $30 off the bundle)
- % off would take a percentage off the bundle (for example adding 20 in there would take 20% off both items)
- Bundle message - This message will appear on top of the bundled offer in the products page
- Success message - Appears next to the discount amount shown in the cart (usually on top of total amount)
- Internal name - As the section suggests, only you can see this and it is used to identify the offer which is very useful if you have a lot of offers.
- Please don't forget to click on the "Save offer" button on the top right hand side of the page, or at the bottom as well.
Video of how to create a bundle: