Prices and discounts are not visible on the checkout or cart page
If the requirements for an upsell offer have been met - you should see the discounted total on the cart page of your store when you perform a test.
In this article:
Prices not reflecting correctly
If you cannot see the discounted total on the cart page, complete the steps below:
Note: Before proceeding with the basic troubleshooting guide, ensure you have Tested the Offer in question.
- Ensure the offer requirements have been met. (Eg: Add two of a product to get a discount of 20%)
- Is there a starts at / ends at time set for the offer? If so - please ensure you are within the times set.
- Does the offer require a customer to be tagged to view the offer? If so - please ensure you are logged in and viewing the product as a tagged customer.
- Ensure you are on the "/cart" page. The URL of the page you are on should contain /cart.
Ensure ajax cart settings are turned off
For the app to work correctly - any ajax cart settings need to be disabled. You can find out more about it here and disable it if needed.
Ensure theme is synced
Please visit the settings page of the app. Go to Settings > General Settings. Scroll down to the Troubleshooting section, click Sync and Check Theme.
Note If the theme is not synced, please contact us and we will fix this ASAP.
When you use a currency converter that is not supported, the prices of the discount can either not apply or show up incorrectly.
Conflict with other apps
While a lot of apps are compatible with our app, there will be some apps in the market that breaks our Discounted Pricing app either partially or entirely. Other Upsells apps can stop our Discounted Pricing app to behave correctly so we suggest not having other upsell apps installed in tangent with our app. If you still decide to have other upsell apps installed, then we can offer very limited troubleshooting to resolve any issues that may come up.
- Any app that takes over the checkout process
- Any preorder app
- Any other upsell or discount app
About 90% of themes can be used straight away but there's the 10% that requires a further look. If you have checked the above two fixes and you're still experiencing the problem, then it will most likely be theme-related.
Does the app work with automatic discounts?
No, the app does not work together with automatic discounts. You will need to remove them in order to use the app to the fullest.